Saturday, May 2, 2015

This Moment | Life Right Now

Stolen!! Davis, I absolutely L O V E D this idea! :) 
Listening 
to Everlasting God

Drinking 
Coffee! (hello!)

Needing 
to get a move on this day

Feeling 
super happy and content

Wearing 
my pj's and a very cozy sweater

Wanting 
more breakfast

Thinking 
about good God really is to us

Doing 
finishing up my devotions and then a blog post

Waiting 
to share news about a possible business venture

Sitting 
on my couch

Wishing 
for my tummy ache to go away

Knowing 
I'd rather have Jesus than anything

Wondering 
what life would be like if we Christians would really follow Christ 

Hoping 
I can go to my brother's boot camp graduation at the end of this month

Dreading 
cleaning the bathrooms (ok, so I just did this yesterday, but seriously, I hate cleaning bathrooms! lol

Excited 
to see my little (now almost 5!) twins tonight, serve at another church tomorrow with my preacher man, and also a Bible study tomorrow with a friend

Sore 
from eating gluten (wah... such is the life of one who eats out the day before because you never know where it's hiding)

Watching 
the flames flicker in my fake fire place

Happy 
because I had an amazingly productive morning

Realizing 
that I really appreciate a minimalist approach to life

Cooking 
pizza tonight because that's what my guy requested

Smiling 
because it is ALWAYS better to start your way that day even if you have to force it at first

At peace 
because all is truly well

No comments:

Post a Comment